Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Factory Farming
How did it get this way?
Use of suppliments, steroids, antibiotics and pesticides
Rise of fast food corporations
a large industrialized farm; especially : a farm on which large numbers of livestock are raised in confinement in conditions intended to maximize production at minimal cost
Factory farming effects the quality of the surrounding:
Factory Farms are inhumane. They have a catastrophic effect on the physical and psychological state of the livestock
What are the Environmental Effects?
How does this Affect Human Health?
Health of the Eaters
Poisoning from pesticides
Parasitic, bacterial & viral
Be Apart of the Change!
Educate Yourself and Ask Questions
Hope for a more promising future
Relentless non-profit companies who fight for:
Adjustment of national laws wordwide
Health of Everyone
Drug resistance diseases
What are factory farms?
What are the environmental effects?
What does the future look like?
With your help we can turn
Present day factory farming methods pollute the water, air and soil, threatening the health of local communities