Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
measure achievement, to reflect changes connected to an intervention, or to help assess
the performance of a development actor”
(DAC Glossary of Key Terms in Evaluation, May 2002)
For USAID an indicator is:
“a variable, which purpose it is to
measure change in a phenomena or process”
Where does the data come from?
How much can we trust them?
What do we do when standard indicators
do not have the resolution/content?
Project level indicators
Baselines - comparison over time
Comparisons with non-intervention sites
Theory of Change
Living Standard Measurement Study
Uganda Qualitative Poverty Indicator
Malawi Asset and Income poverty indicator
Statistical Services Centre