Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Omar M. Yaghi
Transcript of Omar M. Yaghi
get it. Have Adnan and
Rayyan lost their minds?? No we have not!
Well maybe, sorta,
a little... To put it in
simpler words, he works with
atoms, minerals, and chemicals. Omar Yaghi has made a major advancement in the development of CO2 capturing materials. Scientists at the UCLA Yaghi Laboratory demonstrated that they can successfully isolate and capture carbon dioxide with a class of new materials. He has discovered new
organic metals that
can be used to for power
and clean energy use. Omar Yaghi was named among the top 2 most cited chemists worldwide having achieved more than 200 citations per paper for over 100 papers (2000-2011). Dr. Yaghi writes for this science magazine occasionally. yaghi.chem.ucla.edu/ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_M._Yaghi Sources