Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Aztec Time Travelling
Transcript of Aztec Time Travelling
emperor montezuma's zoo
The Common People
19/20 were macehualtin
(name for commoners)
Fun Or Die: Back to the Aztecs
Tour guide by Montezuma II (FAMOUS GUY)
Local Customs and Manners
Visiting and Creating your own Crafts, Aztec Artists
Once In A Lifetime Vacations
Prices may vary,
CALL AND BOOK RIGHT NOW AND RECEIVE 87.342% off your next holiday package
-Tenochititlan = similar to modern Venice
- how to get around : walk or canoe
idk should this even need a slide?
-sweat baths (very popular at that time)
-cure = potions + ritual
State of the art time traveling machine
The Great Temple
1. Do not eat too quickly or smack your lips.
2. Do not sneeze or spit on someone else's food.
3. Do not drop food on someones else's clothes.
4. Do not make fun of old, sick, or disabled people.
5.Always behave with dignity
*Make sure to NEVER ACCEPT to become a human sacrifice*
Places To Stay
Codex Mendoza for bad behaviour
Parents often threatned children
-cactus spines will be stuck in flesh
-Beating children with sticks
-Given extra work around the house
-Being forced to inhale chilli fumes
Food and Drinks
cacao beans and copper bars = small change
gold grains = larger purchases
Commoners, Nobles, and Rulers
END OF THE DAY PARTY
INCLUDES ALL YOU CAN EAT
CACTUS LIQUOR (ages 30+)
Chocolate is included
Go NUTS, GO WILD, GO AZTEC
The Noble Class
Ruling the Aztecs
Tlatoani = military commander + religious figure
Pipiltin = "children of someone important"
Twin volcanoes of Popocatepetl and Ixtacihutal
Instead of Military Leaders
Aztecs had a leader called the "Great Speakers"
-Aztec laws are harsh
-Designed to maintain order and sustainability
-Punishments usually lead to death
-Judges are fair