Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the invention of makeup has changed the way people view one
Transcript of the invention of makeup has changed the way people view one
She is an inspiration for not only african american women, but all women to live the kind of life they desire, and not what's expected of them. If she had the determination and willpower to succeed during her era, the women of today have no excuse not to be successful entrepreneurs.
What made Madame CJ Walker want to invent makeup?
Madame C.j Walker died in 1919
her greatness will live on.
Madame C.J. Walker
her invention of makeup
One Room Shack
Madam C.j Walker
Entrepreneur and Millionaire
The invention of Makeup has changed the way people view one another.
*Madame C.j. Walker was born Sarah Breedlove on December 23,1867.
*Her birthplace was a one room shack in Delta,Louisiana,on a small plantation called grand view.
*Madam C.j Walker had her own book called Madame C.j Walker entrepreneur and millionaire.
*Her sister's name was Lovenia