Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Friday, April 4, 2014
Transcript of Friday, April 4, 2014
People are our most important resource.
How can we align our partnerships with impact?
How do we align resources with impact?
Where does our funding come from?
Think about your questions about...
- how we select school partners
- how we select district partners
- how we pay for our programs
- how we are setting overall strategy
Your questions will inform our discussion today
Friday, April 4, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Results from most recent Abt Study
Maximizing Impact for Students
Your thoughts will inform future information sharing
The Abt Associates team, an external evaluation group, has been engaged in a longitudinal, quasi-experimental study for the past three years. the study compares students at our ELT sites to matched cohorts of students at "similar" middle schools where we do not partner.
Results indicate that students at our sites are achieving 3+ additional months of learning compared to their peers at matched sites.
Students outcomes are most highly correlated with:
- CD tenure and leadership (as measured by years of service and staff survey data)
- Principal partnership and alignment on vision (as measured by the School Partnership Health Rubric)
Citizen Schools Strategy
CA Funding Sources
District and School Funds
21st Century Learning Communities Grants
Local Control Funding
Where do our volunteers come from?
CA Volunteer Sourcing
Recruited by Campus Teams
Criteria for partnership decisions:
potential for student impact - ELT
principal and district vision alignment
sustainable funding and volunteer pipelines
ELT gets results.
School Partnership gets results. Coaching of staff gets results.
What questions do you have about how the CSC makes decisions about partnerships and program?
Closing: Reflect on this session
Did you learn things today that you didn't already know?
Are there additional things you are wondering about?
Would you like to see future sessions like this one?
*Let's close with some quick appreciations!*
What do you think about these criteria?
What questions do you have about our regional strategy?