Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
iFlexBuddy: A Virtual Workout Gym Tutorial Android App with
Transcript of iFlexBuddy: A Virtual Workout Gym Tutorial Android App with
To develop a mobile application that uses multimedia as a tool in assisting members concerning a specific workout that can help the gym members of II Samuel 22:33 Fitness Gym.
iFlexBuddy is an application that is built for the gym members of II Samuel 22:33 Fitness gym to help them to have knowledge and proper guidance in their fitness.
How will the android application helps the members of II Samuel 22:33 Fitness Gym in knowing the proper gym workout?
3. How will the mobile application provides a list of workout programs to the gym members?
Current State of Technology
The II Samuel 22:33 Fitness gym is currently lack in support to it's members. What happen is the newbie gym members are seeking tutorial from other gym members by executing a workout. The Problem is, some gym members are shy to ask for some help in knowing the proper workout tutorial. Causing some of members to quit unexpectedly due to the lack of ways seeking workout tutorials from other gym members.
1. To develop a mobile application that provides workout video tutorial when the instructor is not around.
2. To develop a module that will calculate the daily calorie intake of a member.
3. To develop a module that will give the gym member a workout list.
Gym Products List
News and Promotions
Nutrition Facts Guide
API 1-18 (Android Versions)
Can't Purchase Products
Can't Download Videos
Tracking of height and weight
Gym Equipment Required
2. How will the mobile application helps the member to calculate the calories that they intake in every food they eat?