Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lasik Surgery Effects
Transcript of Lasik Surgery Effects
LASIK What is LASIK surgery? Laser Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis
Laser eye surgery
Corrects vision What does LASIK do? The cornea is reshaped
Improves your visual activity Advantages of LASIK Clears near/far sightedness
Short time of surgery
1 treatment to achieve results Disadvantages of LASIK Results may vary
May worsen some parts of vision
May worsen dry-eye symptoms
Possibly worsen vision to being uncorrectable Risks Over/under correction
Results may be temporary
Possibility of losing vision Step 2 Step 1 Step 3 Step 4 FUN FACT
The first eye was treated in 1987. FUN FACT
The cornea is the only living tissue in the human body that does not contain any blood vessels.