Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Evolve: The Eye video
Transcript of Evolve: The Eye video
1. ________________ of the Animal Kingdom, share the power of sight.
2. The sharpest eyes in the Animal Kingdom belong to __________________________________.
3. Evolutionary mistakes are referred to as ______________________________________.
4. ___________________ light makes jellyfish relax and drop to the ocean floor, ___________________ light makes the jellyfish speed up and rise toward the surface.
5. The ____________________________ explosion is the dawn of evolutionary change.
6. Compound eyes have many _______________________.
7. Trilobite eyes were made of ____________________________.
8. Insects have ______________________________ eyes.
9. The dragonfly has ____________________________ lenses and flies at speeds up to _____________________mph.
10. Binocular vision (seeing with two eyes) allows for ____________________ judgment and _________ imaging.
11. The Allosaurus is an ____________________ predator, waiting for its prey to come to it, like an alligator.
12. Animals that are prey for others can see in _____________________ vision.
13. The eyes of nocturnal animals, have very large _______________________________.
14. Tarsiers eyes are larger than their _______________________________.
15. Glowing eyes is known as ___________________________________.
16. Human eyes can see __________________________________ colors.
17. ____________________________ were used to gather leaves high in the canopy.
18. ____________________ leaves are more nutritious than green leaves.
19. Binocular vision in primates, made ______________________________________ important for survival.
20. Group living was the reason that __________________________ evolved to a larger size.