Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Magic of QR Code in Classroom
Transcript of Magic of QR Code in Classroom
What is QR Code ?
> A web site address
> Video / Audio link
How do I create a QR Code ?
So how can we use QR Code in classroom ?
QR Code of resource link : Starting of the lesson
Scavenger hunt : Place QR codes at different locations
QR code pasted on the student work helping user to pull the video linked to it
QR code to link a tutorial to video on how to handle an equipment / music instrument
Also known as
Quick Response Code
A graphic that represents
Many QR Code generator sites
How do I read a QR Code ?
Free scanners available
Library corner : Book reviews, list of reading suggestions & book list , biographies
Music : QR code linked to the audio of a student playing an instrument
Students produce QR code to submit their work/Animation / Video etc.
by vijay WAGH
Scan the QR codes pasted on the wall
Scan the last QR code to give suggestions / ideas / comments
Create you own QR Code
For Mobile Devices