Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The LIBRE Initiative
Transcript of The LIBRE Initiative
Founded in 2011, The LIBRE Initiative is a 501(c)4 non-partisan, non-profit grassroots organization that advances the principles and values of economic freedom to empower the U.S. Hispanic community so it can thrive and contribute to a more prosperous America.
Hispanics, like all Americans, work hard to contribute to the national economy, improve their lives, the lives of their family and the well-being of their fellow human beings.
They don’t deserve an irresponsible government that will not honor the Constitution, punishes hard work and wastes hard-earned taxpayer dollars.
Budget and Spending
Education (School Choice)
Jobs and Economy
Job interview training
Executive Director, Daniel Garza
Q & A