Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Graduation
By: Maya Angelou Presentation by: Haley Thomas, Trey Ziegler, and Matt Harbort Have you ever been told you weren't good enough? Have you ever felt that you couldn't make it? This is exactly how Maya felt at her
graduation for 8th grade. She was expected
not to graduate due to her ethnic background. The valedictorian who was black was very offended by a white man who discriminated against blacks Historic Connection "The white kids were going to have a chance
to become Galiloes and Madame Curies..." An historic event could be when they put all the blacks in the back of the bus because they weren't good enough to be in the front. Also when blacks weren't good enough to be in some restaurants were white people would eat.