Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MATCHED
YOU NEED TO KNOW
SO, WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT THIS BOOK?
GIVE ME SOME
WOW, THIS BOOK IS GOOD
Powerpoint by: Michael Chen, Michelle Fung, Yoselin Zapata, Hassina Adel
Even its cover
Written by: Ally Condie
"Is falling in love with someone's story the same
thing as falling in love with the person himself?"
-Cassia Reyes (1)
"Xander is my Match and my oldest friend. When I kissed him, it was sweet..."
"Ky is not my Match. I have never kissed him, but I think it might be more than sweet..."
-Cassia Reyes (2)
“Do not go gentle into that good night.”
-Dylan Thomas, used by Cassia Reyes (3)
Woah, why wouldn't I want to read this book??
“Every minute you spend with someone gives them a part of your life and takes part of theirs.”
-Cassia Reyes (4)
(1) Matched, Page 196, Paragraph 4
(2) Matched, Page 228-229, Paragraphs 7 and 8
(3) Matched, Page 98, Paragraph 1
(4) Matched, Page 65, Paragraph 1
Who does she really love?
Relationship with CASSIA
Matched with Cassia
Society chooses FOR YOU
Cassia is Matched with Xander
Cassia falls in love with Ky
Kissing Xander is "sweet"
Kissing Ky is "more than sweet"
What would I do?
Cannot "go gentle" anymore
What will she do next?
It has EVERYTHING
Why would I want to read this book?