Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 2014-2015 Presentation
Advantages of Attending an All Girls' School
Your journey begins here...
Last year, 201 students took 341 AP exams total
78% pass rate
Advanced Level Classes
Bio * Calc AB * Engl Lang & Comp * Engl Lit & Comp
Euro Hist * Span Lang * US Gov * US History
According to a UCLA study, young women
who graduate from an all girls’ school have:
Current Freshmen came from
different private & public schools!
Advent & Lenten
- stronger academic orientations
- higher levels of academic engagement & SATs
- more confidence in math/computer skills
- higher levels of political engagement
- greater interest in engineering careers
- more self confidence in public speaking
- more likely to participate in clubs in college
“At a girls’ school, it’s cool to be smart. There’s a culture of achievement in which a girl’s academic progress is of central importance, and the development of her individual potential is paramount.”
March 19, 2009
National Honor Society
Girls Who Code
Sisters in Song
KIWIN'S * Cinderella Concept * Social Issues
Track & Field
Many students earn college scholarships.
Most teams made it to CIF playoffs
Class of 2014
CA Private: 26%
Out of State: 25%
Awarded a total of over $13,000,000
in Academic & Athletic scholarships!
Bernadette Lim, '12
Harvard Class of 2016
New BUS Routes!
Friday, Oct. 24
new block schedule