Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Warnings
Answer the following questions with fluency and intonation
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention and give examples
Solve the following quiz using the grammar you have learned
By the end of this lesson students will be able to:
Make up the dialogue
Watch the following video with NO SOUND and make the up the dialogue, your coach will stop the video in different parts, use you'd better and be creative!
Choose a role play, practice and act it out
Role Play 1:
You are bullying a friend and ask for his/her food
You are scared and hungry, you don´t want to give your food away
Tic Tac Toe!
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
"I am a champion"
"I love to speak english"
"Today is a great day"
Watch video #18
What does your ______ do everyday?
What are your plans for the _________?
What did you do last _______?
Fill the blank spaces
1. Phillip ______be here next Wednesday
2. They _______ get a new computer
b. are going to
3. Look at the clouds! It _______ rain soon
b. won´t not
4. Paul's sister _____have a baby.
a. will going
c. is going to
Find the mistakes on the following sentences
1. Tomorrow we are will have a party
2. Next weekend we will going to the beach
3. I am will go to the university next year
4. On Monday we is going to have expositions
Use "Had better" to give warnings or threat someone
Use had better to express that something wrong might happen
Understand the use of
Pair up and give examples
Had better +verb (expresses warning)
You 'd better give me your food or I will hit you in the face!
Give 3 to warning to your classmates using You'd better
Role Play 2
Ask your friend to give you money
Lend money to your friend but give him a warning using you´d better
Split the class in two groups. Create sentences using the vocabulary below, the first group that gives three correct sentences in a row wins
Tell me the truth
Do your homework
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now
What are they saying?
Invent a sentence using: You'd better and a consequence
Commonly used as:
Watch the video and then act the same scenes with a classmate
Order 2 pieces of toast but say "I want to piss"
Give the customer a warning
Ask for a fork but say
" I wanna fuck"
Give customer a warning
You ´d better clean your room or I will...
30 seconds non-stop