Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FDSCI 101 Day 1 F13
Transcript of FDSCI 101 Day 1 F13
Are you ready for some Science?
Today we are going to break into groups of 4
turn to your nearest neighbor and form up.
Why should we learn about Science!?!
A bit about class layout
this will help us all get
on the same page.
Start with BYU I philosophy
What is inherently wrong with this question
How do I get an A?
What do you think I want you to get out of this class?
What do you want out of this class?
A person can be broken down into 3 parts
We learn by and through all three.
Experience, hands on
Understanding: a part of me
Process to learning
What do you know?
What does it mean?
What does it mean to me?
What am I going to do about it?
Class Meeting # 1
3. BrainHoney (course managment system)