Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Recycling
Why Should You Get Involved?
Proven to increase recycling rates for participating campuses
Helps the community form habits & values that help raise awareness
Over 75% of campus administrators noticed a change in their communities
Why is Recycling Important?
Reduces waste products in landfills
The Iowa City landfill receives 450 tons of waste daily
4 out of every 5 households have no access to curbside recycling
What is Recyclemania?
Non-profit recycling organization driven by students like you!
Colleges across the country compete
8 week period, each spring
Brought to you by the
Jim Clark, Jana Berens, Jennifer Lam-Lu
How Can You Get Involved?
Assemble a team
Recruit your friends
Follow them on twitter
Do the recycling activities
What Can You Recycle?
What CAN'T You
Meets September 20, 2014
Covers 9.5 miles
Total of 31.98 tons of trash removed since 2011
Iowa River Cleanup
Facebook: "Like" The University of Iowa Office of Sustainability