Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Darwin studied the many finches of these islands, and he noted that they were all similar to each other. Charles Darwin was the person who discovered evolution. Facts About Galapagos Annual rainfall in the lower regions is 2-4in Tourism Charles Darwin traveled to the island aboard the H.M.S. Beagle boat. These islands cover an area of 3,029 square miles
Throughout the islands there are many volcanic peaks.
The island of Bartholome, Pinnacle Rock is a favorite nesting place for penguins.
There are almost no tall trees or other plants because there is not much deep soil for the roots to grow.
The pear cactus is one exception for tall plants because it grows up to 30 feet!
Because of the land originating of volcanoes, the island Bartholome is made up of basaltic lava. Video: The Island of Fernandina With fascinating animals, visitors can get a great look at some of the worlds rarest species The Islands are very open to visitors Tourists have direct access to the wild life of Galapagos The waters of Galapagos are filled with exotic animals