Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fast Food
Why do we enjoy eating fast food?
- Tastes good
High in calories
Can have addictive properties
High in fat, sugar and salt
When we addicted to fast food, we will eat it a lot and it affects to our health
You can't avoid
fast food, but you can...
Eat more fruits and vegetables.
Limit the amount of junk food
Play sports and physical activities
Drink water or unsweetened drink instead of soda
You MUST avoid supersized portions, salt, bacon and sweetened drinks
Coke is strong enough to clean stained toilets.