Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
spelling lesson 12
Transcript of spelling lesson 12
look at that gnat.
I knew the queston.
Do you see that stop sign.
The dog is gnawing on his bone
I like to write story's.
I hurt my knees.
My shirt is wrinkled.
I knelt in front of the king.
I have a wrist watch.
I coughed in my arm.
I sould have known better.
The lizzards skin is rough.
We need to use a wrench.
The knight in shining armor.
My grandmother loves knitting.
I heard laughter in the restaurant.
I wrung the wet towel.
I would like to visit the tomb of the unknown soldier.
I saw the playwright double checking his play.