Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Comparing 'Hour' and 'To His Coy Mistress'
Transcript of Comparing 'Hour' and 'To His Coy Mistress'
In 'Hour' the tone is sweet and caring. Carol has written in the style of a typical love poem. Tone Hour- In the second stanza there are a lot of 'N' and 'D' sounds which slows the pace of the reader and symbolizes how she is trying to prolong time. Such as saying 'thousands of seconds' instead of 17 minutes. Assonance The End