Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Comparing 'Hour' and 'To His Coy Mistress'
Transcript of Comparing 'Hour' and 'To His Coy Mistress'
In 'Hour' the tone is sweet and caring. Carol has written in the style of a typical love poem. Tone Hour- In the second stanza there are a lot of 'N' and 'D' sounds which slows the pace of the reader and symbolizes how she is trying to prolong time. Such as saying 'thousands of seconds' instead of 17 minutes. Assonance The End