Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Digestive System
How the Digestive System
interacts with other systems
Sadly there are many diseases associated with the Digestive System, two of which are Chron's Disease,and stomach cancer.
The Digestive system works with the circulatory system and the excretory system. The circulatory system is used to distribute nutrients throughout the body. It also carries chemical signals from endocrine system to control speed of digestion. The excretory system (kidneys & urination), filters compounds
An adults stomach can hold approximately 1.5 liters of material.
The average male will eat about 50 tons of food during his lifetime in order to sustain a weight of 150 pounds.
Within the colon, a typical person harbors more than 400 distinct species of bacteria
A full grown horse?? Their coiled up intestines are 89 feet long.
Food stays in your stomach for 2 to 3 hours.