Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Matthew Wills and Sam Burson
Transcript of Matthew Wills and Sam Burson
Stumpf exemplifies honor.
Honor- he went back into the army even when he wasn't obligated to.
he exemplifies patriotism by showing that he loved his country by defending it in 2 wars
Kenneth E Stumpf was an Army Staff sergeant who joined the army when he was 24 years old. He served for the u.s. Army for 29 years. He received the medal of honor after he discharged and then reenlisted in the army after he received the medal of honor
Stumpf has great citizenship because even after he discharged from the army he felt that his country needed him because he won the medal of honor, he joined the army once again
Kenneth Stumpf showed courage by running into the line of fire to save his comrades life.