Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tyler Khoorchand 506 2017
Transcript of Tyler Khoorchand 506 2017
Article 1. You are born free and equal in rights to every other hu-
man being. You have the ability to think and to tell right
from wrong. You should treat others with friendship.
Article 1: You are born free
Article 1. It tells me that a human being is allowed to do whatever they want as long as they follow the rules/laws. You first get your rights the day you are born. Everybody is treated with respect and are free and have the same equal rights, about 30. We all have the same abilities to think and to tell right from wrong.
Article 1: Explanation
Article 2. Tells you that, everybody should be treated the same way no matter what skin color, gender, language, or culture you are. You shall never be treated wrong no matter how you’re different from somebody. You also should not be treated by how wealthy or poor you are.