Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Variable(Direct) costs
What we have learned so far.
The formula of Revenue is the number of sales * Cost per unit
What it is?
Revenue is all of the money the business brings in.
How problems can be resolved
Total costs is the money you pay as a business the formula for total cost is Variable Cost + Fixed costs
Fixed costs are the costs you have to pay as a business no matter how many products the business sells e.g. Electricity, wages, water etc.
variable costs are the costs that can change depending on the amount of products you sell. e.g. Raw products, packaging etc.
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures
Expenditure and Overheads