Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GLC 201
Recording music in studio
Performing at various venues
Collaborating with different musicians
Learning new music styles
Record label representative
A musician is an occupation which has no guaranteed wages. What a musician makes is dependent upon their skill level, their popularity, and how often they play.
Inconsistent, unusual hours
Working in noisy sometimes hostile settings
Dealing with hecklers
Often long commutes
I feel that a musician would be a good career choice for me. I practice music in my spare time, listen to music whenever possible, and write frequently. I have enjoyed all of my previous musical education, as well as my performance experiences. I feel I have the commitment necessary to succeed, and I can't wait to start my career as a professional musician.
To pursue musical education, one could enroll in a high school music class, a post secondary music program, or private music lessons. Personally, I am looking at the Humber Jazz program.
by Mitchell Sleeman
Mr. Rae's careers class
Flea performing as a member of the
Red Hot Chili Peppers