Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Cask of Amontillado
Transcript of The Cask of Amontillado
By: Edgar Allen Poe Hyperbole "The thousand
Fortunato I had
born as I best could". (p. 61) No matter what
Fortunato. He tried as best as he
could to forget. Imagery "He had on
a tight fitting
dress, and his
the conical cap
and bells." (p. 62) A man with
bells on his
head in a tight
fitting dress. Tells how
looks. Simile "The niter!"
it hangs like
is wise. Damp leafy
down. It gives
you an idea
underground. Personification "My heart
(p.68) He realized
will die. A second
mined. Allusion "I shall
of a cough".
(p.64) He uses
it as a
figure of speech
he kows he is
not going to die
from a cough. A man with
a bad cough.