Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Ducks In Central Park
Transcript of The Ducks In Central Park
"Hey, listen," I said. "You know those ducks in that lagoon right near Central Park South? That little lake? By any chance do you happen to know where they go, the ducks, when it gets all frozen over? Do you happen to know, by any chance?"
Bishop, H-The Ducks in Central Park/Search for purpose and significance in life-4th period
"Well, you know the ducks that swim around in it? In the springtime and all? Do you happen to know where they go in the wintertime, by any chance?"
"Where who goes?"
"The ducks. Do you know, by any chance? I mean does somebody come around in a truck or something and take them away , or do they fly away by themselves- go south or something?"
The funny thing is, though, I was sort of thinking of something else while I shot the bull. I live in New York, and I was thinking about the lagoon in Central Park, down near Central Park South. I was wondering if it would be frozen over when I got home, and if it was, where did the ducks go.