Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 202 starts the learning day 7 October 2014
Transcript of Room 202 starts the learning day 7 October 2014
take out your whiteboard and marker
Daily Language Practice
Put away your whiteboards and markers
Stand up silently and face the flag
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
My country, 'tis of Thee,
Sweet Land of Liberty
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountain side
Let Freedom ring.
Hail, hail to old Purdue
All hail to our old gold and black!
Hail, hail to old Purdue!
Our friendship may she never lack.
Ever grateful, ever true,
Thus we raise our song anew
Of the days we’ve spent with you,
All hail our own Purdue.
Symbols that are used to group numbers. They show which
to complete first in a
Associative Property of Addition
The property that states that the grouping of the addends does not change the sum.
Commutative Property of Addition
The property that states that the order in which two numbers are added does not change the sum.
Identity Property of Addition
If you add zero to a number, the sum is the same as the given number.
3+0=3 or 0+3=3
Ordering or grouping numbers so that they are easier to compute in your head.
A sequence of numbers, figures, or symbols that follow a rule or design.
anything that has mass and takes up space
Write a synonym for each word below.
1. smart ________________
2. said ____________
Correct these sentences.
3. we will have a surprise 30th birthday party for aaron in august
4. jane morris was 29 on august 1 2008
something about matter that can be observed with one or more senses
Use context clues to determine the meaning of the bolded word below.
5. Hanna didn't know where the Indian Ocean was, so she looked in an
matter made up of a single type of atom
the smallest particle of matter that has the properties of an element.