Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Change in matter by Madison
Transcript of Change in matter by Madison
A physical change is when the material remains the same.A chemical change happens when one substance or kind of matter changes into another completely different kind of matter with different properties.
three types of a chemical changes are solid,liquid,and gas.
A chemical change happens when one substance or kind of matter changes into another completely different kind of matter with different properties.
A chemical Equation shows what happens during a chemical reaction.
Suppose you have a mixture of salt and pepper that you want to have separated. You can do this by using the different properties of the two materials. Salt dissolves in water. Pepper does not . Pepper would float on the water's surface.
a reactant and a product are the same by their chemical change.
found in book.