Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What Role Does the Sun Play in the Water Cycle?
Transcript of What Role Does the Sun Play in the Water Cycle?
What is the Water Cycle?
The water cycle is a process in which water goes from rain, to lake or ocean water, to precipitation, and back into a rain cloud. Most of this process is controlled by the Sun.
Ball in Space
What Role Does the Sun Play in the Water Cycle
The Sun is what makes the water cycle function. Water goes through all three phases of matter in the water cycle, the Sun controls these phases. The sun changes the water to snow, ice, water, and gases, these are the things we see in the water cycle.