Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How To Cook Adobo!
Transcript of How To Cook Adobo!
Adobo is a classic Filipino dish that is loved by many. In the Philippines, adobo refers to the process of stewing chicken or pork in vinegar and a soy based sauce with lots of garlic. As this cooks, your kitchen will be filled with a sweet and sour aroma that will leave you desperate to eat. Today, I'm here explaining how to cook this Filipino cuisine! (All nutrition and serving facts are NOT in this presentation. Please see website provided for that.)
What you will need:
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks, on the bone
- 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 small head of garlic (crushed)
- 6 ground peppercorns
- 4 bay leaves
Marinate chicken in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic,and pepper, for at least an hour (overnight is good too)
- Step 2:
Add chicken, 1/2 cup water, bay leaves and marinade into a deep nonstick skillet and cook on medium-low heat.
Cover and cook until the meat is tender, about 45 minutes. -Step 4:
Remove the cover and cook an additional 15 minutes, until the sauce reduces.
Discard bay leaves and serve over rice.
Any questions? Comments? No? Anyway,
Thank you for viewing my presentation!!
Now, here are some pictures for no reason!
I did not use any other resources for this presentation.
By: Bernica Torralba