Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Gabby Sarbaugh
Stock Profits & Loss.
My advice about investing is that you really have to watch your stocks because some are very moody and go up and down constantly. What I liked about the project is that it showed me how to invest. what I would change about the project is we could check our stocks more. Kraft foods did okay in stocks . At one point it was very low but besides that it stayed at a constant rate. Starbucks did very good . At one point it was high up but it never dropped down it mostly stayed the same. Starbucks*
The reason I chose this company is because I like their drinks.
Starbucks is the largest coffee house in the world. IT was started by two teachers & a writer.
overall I did pretty good. Kraft Food*
The reason I chose this company is because my dad said they were doing good in stocks.
J.L. Kraft started Kraft from selling cheese from his wagon.
Over rall my stocks did pretty good. stocks