Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Demonstrative Adjectives
1. Translate- your dogs.
2. True or False- my garage= su garaje
3. Translate- his suit.
4. True or False- your sweater= tu sueter
5. Translate- their pants.
1. Tus Perros.
3. Su traje.
5. Sus pantalones.
Possessive Adjectives by BB Hall
Possessive adjectives are used to show what belongs to someone
Also to show the relationship between items.
They need to agree with the noun after it.
Yo- mi (s)
Tú- tu (s)
Ella, él, usted- su (s)
Nosotros- nuestro/a (s)
Vosotros- vuestro/a (s)
Ellos, Ellas, uds,- su (s)
1. My t-shirts- Mis camisetas.
2. His shoe- Su zapato.
3. Their dresses- Sus vestidos.