Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sports Coach UK
Transcript of Sports Coach UK
This was originally named the National Coaching Foundation, it then changed it name in 1983 and it was established as Sports Coach UK. This works at a strategic level, and its main aim is to guide the development and implementation of a coaching system for all coaches at every level in the UK.
Who runs the foundation?- Structured
The Sports Coach UK Foundation is formally run by a board of directors and they are responsible for the policies on day-to-day basis. The operation also has a network of Coach Development officer, these are deployed in every county, one to a county and they these activities at a local level.
Providing coaching resources
Running coaching courses
Administering coaching qualifications
Working with governing bodies to raise the quality of coaching schemes. This can be through providing volunteers to help out with the coaching sessions.
They enable and facilitate by: