Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Glass Fused Snowflakes
Transcript of Glass Fused Snowflakes
96 coefficient glass in one color
step one: cut the glass into a 1"
and a 2" strips the length of the glass.
step two: trace lines from graph paper (1/4 " onto glass)
cut lines using glass cutters.
step three: place the running pliers on the line to be broken, line up the pliers mark with the line to be cut and squeeze pliers.
step four: cut all pieces needed to complete the snowflake pattern set them aside.
step five: place wax paper on top of pattern, lay out pieces according to the pattern with the dotted pieces being placed down first. Then the other pieces receive a dot of glue and are overlapping the base pieces.
Step six: after pieces are assembled and dry the snowflake is placed in the kiln on a piece of fiber paper cut to size. The cone is placed in the sitter, cone 013- 014- 015 depending on the type of fuse you would like to create.
step seven: fire for a period of approximately two hours, let cool completely before opening the kiln.