Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
continents of the world
Transcript of continents of the world
- speak Spanish, English, French and Portugues.
- Goes from the north hemisphere to the south.
- There is a lot of biodiversity.
In most of America they practice catholism
- America passes trough the equator, so South America has more like a tropical climate and North America has more like a colder climate and has seasons
- There are more than 50 countries.
- All Europe has seasons
- Located in the north hemisphere
- It has 3 oceans
- They speak spanish, french, english,
german, italian and russian.
- Near Asia.
- Biggest continent
- Over populated
- One of the strongest countries (China)
- A lot of contamination
- Located mostly in the northern hemisphere
- All Asia has seasons
- located on both north and south hemisphere
- very hot climate
- passes the equatror
- lots of rare language
- a lot of biodiversity
- unique animals
- hot and dry
- composed by australia and islands
- located in the south hemisphere