Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Art Of Zentangle
Transcript of The Art Of Zentangle
What it is, how to do it, and lots of unique ideas!
What is Zentangle?!?!
Zentangle is a type of relaxing doodling. It is used to relieve stress. There is no such thing as "messing up" in zentangle. There are many different types of zentangles...
I found this fish...
and this garden!
useful when doing a zentangle. Simple,
consistent designs a
re what make zentangles so detailed.
On next page
(If you see one you like, write down it's name. I can show you how to draw it later.)
A lot of times, it is necessary to divide, or split, your paper into sections before tangling. this can be done in a variety of different ways.
This person used simple lines to divide his or her zentangle. each space will soon be occupied with a cool design.
Sometimes, you don't even need a border. Check out what this person did.
one thing that I like to do is divide zentangles with a bunch of circles to give it a "stringed-bead" effect.