Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Introductory Exercise
The compliment of a set A is the set of elements in the universal set U that are not in set A.
Draw and shade in
sets A and A'
sets (AUB) and (AUB)'
sets (A\B) and (A\B)'
Questions 6 - 11
Image by Tom Mooring
Review of Complimentary sets
Page 86 and 87 Q6 - 14