Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WaterAid Cracker Ad
Transcript of WaterAid Cracker Ad
-WaterAid- non profit organization
-Helps people living without clean water and sanitation Aim and Pitch:
-Sympathize with the unfortunate children who lack access to clean water and sanitation.
-Makes us feel their struggles and challenge to survive.
Shows the difficulty in eating crackers without water.
Makes audience feel guilty of how much water consumed.
Typography, Music, Images, Visuals:
-Information displayed on crackers.
-Simple black handwritten ink.
-Allows us to absorb information more effectively.
-Makes viewer feels anxious and curious.
-No music or voiceover except crunching noise of crackers.
- Maximises intensity and makes viewer feel like they're eating them.
-Simple colours (white background- symbolized hope).
-Only one character:
-Talking directly to us (one on one)
- Effect of facts:
-Guilt and vulnerability
Demanding tone, striking a fact, creates difference between two worlds.
-Advert good way of publicizing charity.
-Effective because it has a unique concept. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxqr8AJbdsM