Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Career Analysis Project
Transcript of Career Analysis Project
Where in the U.S. and in the world will this career most likely be in the highest demand in the future?
They will probably only advance Technoligically, in other words, advancing in medicine and methods of treating people, but they will not affect the U.S. greatly in the next 10 years. What are the Job responsibilities?
To take care of their patients (Athletes) and fix any problems (Physically) with them.
Some Education required would be a College degree in Sports Medicine
The Salary range for this career would be between $160,000-$215,000 a year. Some Technology Used
- Biomet's AGC Knee System
- The ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament)
- The Autogeneous Bone Coring System Some Ethical issues this career faces would be having to take care of their patients so they can have a long Sports Career. Customers this career deals with are Athletes in many sports People in this career work with other businesses by buying medicines such as pain relievers and steroids (non-harmful). What problems most often need to be solved in this career?
Problems this careers deal with range greatly from arm problems to hip and knee displacement. How is math used in this career?
Math isn't typically used exept for when dealing with payment options from the customers? The only type of verbal communication in teams is usually when dealing with surgeries. verbal communication is used often when dealing with customers becaus ethe doctors have to tell the patients any information.