Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of arth
This small, rocky planet has almost no atmosphere.
It is the hottest planet in our Solar System.
It is the planet we evolved on and the only planet in our Solar System that is known to support life
The surface of Mars is dry, rocky, and mostly covered with iron-rich dust
Jupiter is composed mostly of gas, and is the largest planet in our solar system.
It has rings that are made mostly of ice chunks (and some rock) that range in size from the size of a fingernail to the size of a car.
Uranus is a frozen, gaseous planet with a molten rock core, and and is encircled by a belt of 11 rings
This giant, frigid planet has a hazy atmosphere and strong winds; its blue color is caused by the methane gas.
Asteroids are left over materials from the formation of the Solar System. Some can be very large, while others are as small as a grain of sand.
These soaring beacons with their beautiful tails come from the outer realms of the Solar System.They are made out of dust and ice, kind of like a dirty snow ball.