Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Life Cycle
How does it help?
Price : $2.00
In order to reach the largest possible audience, our product will be promoted through social media.
There will be profile pages for our product.
We will also make/pay for
Processing of Materials
cardboard, plastic sleeve, bottle caps, tape
inputs: energy, machinery, chemicals
outputs: materials, pollution
Outputs: Recycled materials
Outputs: outlines of materials
Inputs: raw materials, energy
Outputs: final product
Use of Product
Recycle & Reuse
Inputs: energy,transportation, machinery
Outputs: pollution, new products
By: Tatyana, Mariem, Liz, & Elvey
Our wallet is made up of reused materials, and can be taken apart to be recycled and reused again.
Normally, these products would be thrown away which then adds to landfills, which create more pollution.
Because our product can be easily remade into other things, it doesn't end up in theses landfills that pollute the earth.
Pollution hurts the environment.
Our wallet helps the environment by not adding pollution to the earth.