Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Special Birth:
Born in Toronto, Canada
Shoutout to my parents for making this day possible.
I was a premature baby.
I was suppose to be born in June and popped out in April.
I was about 4 pounds and 7 ounces. I was abnormally small and had to be kept in a little oxygen box for 4 days.
I was told that almost my entire family was there, and when i arrived everyone started crying. They were extremely happy that i was a girl because my parents already had 2 boys.
Till this day, im the only girl in my family.
My earliest memory the first day of grade 1. I was a huge trouble maker, so on the first day during lunch recess. I sneaked into the big kids yard and was running around everywhere until i got caught.
Another memory i have also in grade 1 was almost getting suspended because i made a little boy eat glue.
My parents got my name from a portuguese novela. (like the days of our lives type of show)
My favorite baby picture of me is my kindergarten picture day picture because i looked so adorable and innocent. I looked like an angel.