Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Schoology and St. John Vianney High School
Transcript of Schoology and St. John Vianney High School
1. Overview and profile
2. Courses and discussions
3. Organization and Assignments
6. Integration with Apps
Kind of ...
... but couldn't I do that with a webpage?
Schoology includes ...
threaded, multimedia discussions
and rubric feedback
with other apps
One way to think about it ...
Parents and prospectives
Static or syndicated information
Students and teacher
Dynamic, organized digital learning
Goals for today:
Log in to Schoology.com
Create a teacher account
Create your profile
Join the "Blended Learning with Schoology" course
Participate in an online discussion
Find the Easter Egg
Q and A
in your expectations of the ...
Create a course
Create a discussion
Gallery walk / Discuss
/ Read / etc.
How did it go?
Create a Folder
Create an Assignment
Learn a bit about the Toolbar
Try collecting an assignment