Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chapter 5
LEARNING AND MEMORY
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
WHAT IS LEARNING?
At the University of Pennsylvania in the early 1900s, a doctoral student was doing his dissertation on The Effect of Motivation and Emotion on Patellar Reflex (knee-jerk reflex). He was E.B. Twit Meyer. During the experiment, his subjects complained that they were surprised every time his rubber hammer would strike their knee. So Twit Meyer decided to give them a signal (ringing of a bell) before he struck their knee.