Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Rebates

No description
by

Mr. Parke

on 18 October 2016

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of Rebates

Rebates
Why Rebates Are Important
Rebates are important because The stores want you to come back for more.
MONEYYYYY
How Many Rebate Stores Are There
There are over 2000 stores that have Rebates.
What are Rebates
Rebates are when stores give you back money when you buy something.
What percentage of Americans get rebates back?
We believe that 74% of Americans get rebates back but the other 26% don't receive rebates back.
By: Saniyah,Morgan,Skyler
Summary
To sum it up, Rebates are when stores give you back a little bit of money for something you buy. Seventy-four percent of americans get rebates and the other Twenty-six percent dont.
THANKS FOR WATCHING
BYE
2 MAIN QUESTION ABOVE
Full transcript