Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OL PH 223 28:1-3
Transcript of OL PH 223 28:1-3
What is the electric potential energy of the proton if the electrons are fixed
What is the electric potential energy of the group of charges here
What if they were all negative?
PH 121 Speed of a Pendulum
A proton is released inside a capacitor that has a constant electric field of 50,000 N/C. If the distance between the charged plates is 0.5 mm, what speed does it reach on impact?
U = 0 J