Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Simple Machines
simple machine. -As you demonstrate, make the 6 page foldable.
Include mechanical advantages such as springs
and gears,etc. A sample will be passed. -Note taking Guide Homework Set up six or more
areas for hands on explorations
of each simple machine.
Technology www.edheads.org/simple machines Brainpop ASPIRE:Simple Machines Scavenger Hunt Cloze type of sentences-lower level readers
Worksheet-middle level readers
Make your own outline-upper level readers Examples of simple machines can be
placed in mystery bags for identification. Collect broken small appliances. Take apart. Show Rube Goldberg "machines".
Have the students pair up and draw
their own given a certain problem.
Create own Rube Goldberg Machines
http://www.break.com/index/rubegold6.html Create a Robot Works of Art USING LEFTOVERS!! Mars Colonies!