Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Human Rights Chad 5-511
Transcript of Human Rights Chad 5-511
Article #26 - Right to Education
Article 26, Right to education:
1) You have the right to go to go to school. Primary schooling should be free and required. You should be able to learn a profession or continue your stud- ies as far as you can.
2) At school, you should be able to develop all your talents and learn to respect others, whatever their race, religion or nationality.
3) Your parents should have a say in the kind of edu- cation you receive.
To Begin with
Article 26 is letting you know about your rights to education. The text states, "You have the right to go to school"
Article 1 - Right to Equality
You are born free and equal in rights to every other hu-
man being. You have the ability to think and to tell right
from wrong. You should treat others with friendship.
To me article 1 means from the very second your brought into the world you have the right to do whatever they think is best for them. For example lets say apparent decides to home school their kid, but the other parent thinks its right to put their kid in a regular school They have permission to do so. Why? They have human rights. That’s why I chose article 1. Article 1 represents human rights the most. At least in my opinion
To back it up. Article 1 states "You are born free and equal in rights to every other human being. You have the ability to think and to tell right from wrong. You should treat others with friendship."